Online Scholarship Application
Featured Scholarship and Bursaries
- Values of each scholarship as well as the maximum number awarded is noted on the “Featured Scholarships” page (see below).
- Scholarship recipients must maintain enrollment in the Eastern Academy program for which the scholarship applies. If the scholarship recipient withdraws from Eastern Academy prior to graduation the scholarship becomes invalid. Scholarships will be credited to the student’s account during the last semester of the program.
- Scholarships are valid at the Eastern Academy Campus in St. John’s, NL only.
- Scholarships must be presented to the Business Office in the year that they are awarded unless special circumstances exist in which case a written request must be made to the Board of Directors.
- Recipient agrees to allow their name and image to be used in announcements by Eastern Academy and our scholarship partners.
- Applications must be submitted to the college prior to the start of classes (unless otherwise noted).
Questions about scholarships/bursaries can be directed to:
Manager of Admissions
25 Park Drive
Corner Brook, NL